Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's show time...


Ah... October. Autumn is my favorite time of the year... it's chilly, gets dark early, Halloween. It's an overall good feeling that just gets my creative juices gushing, often to the point of where I over exert myself. In fact last year I became ill on Halloween because I was just trying too hard ( the anxiety of the events going on at the time didn't help either, and further drove my obsession). I'm not going to let that happen again, even if it means having to give up on my planned V. V. Argost costume. There's always next year.

That being said... It's highly likely I will be making some more "creative" posts here ( not just just musings or rants) if I'm not too busy.

I'm very much looking forward to the premier of the Secret Saturdays this Friday, October 3rd on Cartoon Network at 8. Anyone who has spoken to me on the subject matter can attest to this fact- even series creator Jay Stephens has noted my enthusiasm to be "contagious". Well I certainly hope it is, the series deserves it.

I've been busy with CryptidSaturdays.com, in hopes to have it running in full very shortly, however just one of many distractions is the supposed Bakugan "Tournament" this coming Saturday at Toys R Us. I got sucked into the game in January and since then have collected around 70 or so of the cute little creature/ball things. I spent a good couple hours making teams of guys ( so I don't get my butt COMPLETELY whooped by little kids... seriously they're good.) and trying to make sense out of the new version of the rules so I can help out, since it's just being run by the store staff, and quite honestly... I already know thats' going to be a disaster. Last time they did this, I ended up staying the whole 4 hours to play and moderate games between the kids, it's fun.

Ah well.

Feel free to give the guy in this post a name. ;P

1 comment:

Whizkid103 said...

How about.... Myxaphis?
I think that's a good name for her.