Sunday, October 5, 2008

How apropos...


I found this beauty and it's web on the side of our house a few days ago. We've had a few rather large arachnids hanging around as of late, but this one was so stunningly gorgeous I had to go out and take some photos of it before the storm rolled around and destroyed her web.
Only wish she stuck around longer.
I don't mind co-habitating with insects/arachnids- on the inside or outside of the house, so long as they don't mess with my stuff...or kill me in my sleep. Love!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

She looks like a mosaic from here, it is a very good photo. We don't get too many spiders here, only the really little ones that don't do anything..

Cool blog, by the way!

JAY942942 said...

Omigosh!
JAY942942 here...
That spider is totally awesome!
We don't get any of those beauties round here...

JAY942942 said...

Also, my real name is Jay, the esh is just my random username since Jay wasn't available...